Sometimes its hard to think of a reason to party other than a holiday, birthday, promotion, etc.
This Friday I wanted to help you realize that you can have a party to celebrate ANYTHING!
But, to get your creative juices flowing, I am sharing some awesome reasons to celebrate that aren't your normal everyday reasons to party!
1. Too many baked goods in the house
2. In-Laws just left from visiting for the week/weekend
3. Found an awesome new recipe to try
4. "I Hate Valentine's Day"
5. Too much beer in the fridge
6. A new video game was just released
7. Book/Clothes Swap
8. Celebrate ___ days until Christmas (or other holiday/birthday)
9. Try a out a fun craft from Pinterest
10. Celebrate this year's Pantone Color of the year: Tangerine Tango!
No matter what reason, or lack of one, its a perfect time for a party!
What are some of the reasons you have had a party for? Do you like coming up with random themes and reasons to party? Have you ever had a party "just because"? Please share!